November 13, 2015

Crazy for Christmas - Memory Keeping



It's the final day of our Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas event, and today the Confetti Crew are focusing on memory keeping.



You can find a full list of designers hopping today on the Reverse Confetti blog.



I wanted to make a little tag book to keep a record of our first Christmas in our new home. I can't wait to decorate for the season, and intend to fill this book with little instant photos of our tree, and other holiday goodies. 



I've used the wonderful new Gift Card Holder Tag Confetti Cuts as my album base. This is such a great big tag, it's perfect for a little album. I've left mats where I'll insert the mini photos in December and also left room for stamped captions.



I've decorated with lots of gorgeous Confetti Cuts. The Holly Confetti Cuts were a must! I've also used the Winter Words, Wreaths and Stitched Flag Trio. I stamped the year with the new Alphabetical stamp set.



I've also used the Let It Snow and Double Banner Garland Confetti Cuts.





This page is a little envelope I've used as a pocket to store notes in.







The back cover is blank for some journalling I'll do with a white gel pen.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Here are some more details about some of these fantastic products!



 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all the papers you incorporated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Sarah (as always)! I loved the way you used the die's. You have inspired me, I can't wait to place my order. xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah! I've just been watching some of your YouTube videos and just had to take a peek at your blog (which I have just subscribed to!). I love your crafting style! I really enjoy making mini albums too and this one is gorgeous :-) Looking forward to seeing what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to hold your new memories. Love all the sweet details Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, Thank you so much for the wonderful projects you share with us!!!! I get so excited when I get a RC or Thinking Stamps email telling me you have another project to share. You are so talented and I really appreciate your willingness to share your fantastic creations with us!!!!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, Thank you so much for the wonderful projects you share with us!!!! I get so excited when I get a RC or Thinking Stamps email telling me you have another project to share. You are so talented and I really appreciate your willingness to share your fantastic creations with us!!!!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!