February 2, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Kissing Booth!


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge

I've used lots of fabulous Reverse Confetti goodies on my card today!
photo source: thetomkatstudio.com


My card started with a fun Happy Heart Day Quick Card Panel and papers inspired by the graphic. The sentiment is from I Like You, and the ampersand is from the new Documented Confetti Cuts. The vellum layer was cut with Circles 'n Scallops and I used Tag Me Confetti Cuts for the sentiments. The Arrow die got a nice thick coat of glossy accents before I added some enamel dots.

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Kissing Booth Designers

Guest Designer, Joanne Basile

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Sarah! I love your focal point cluster! It's the little things that make me smile the most -- the zigzag stitching, the striped enamel dot, the shiny arrow. Love this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chervron ampersand is just too fun! Darling card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youare awesome at layering Sarah--just the right mix of yummy RC stamps and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sarah. Love the different DP pieces, the die-cuts... those black dandy dots look awesome (and the striped one on the arrow).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these elements Sarah, you make them all come together so well

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous, Sarah!! Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Arrows, Vellum and chevrons-classic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!