January 16, 2015

Long Time


Good morning! Over the last couple of days I've been trying to organise my craft room a little. Organising happens almost constantly for me, I'm always adding new stuff! My new found knitting addiction has resulted in a LOT of yarn being thrown into the mix. I don't think I could ever have enough room - or time - for crafting! 

As I was going through paper scraps, these three fell together and I thought they looked great. I had an awesome time crafting at sunrise this morning, with my scraps and Reverse Confetti!


The stamp set is the fabulous new Love Blooms with the matching Love Blooms Confetti Cuts. The focal layer was cut with a die from the Tagged Tote set and I've also used the Triple Chevies. The layers were popped up leaving the edges of the chevies hanging so I stitched them in place - I like the look!




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah I have this set at the top of my RC list for my next order <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation and lovely combination of scraps, love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Wonderful colors and wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, where do I start? You have such a way of having elements that "fell together" be perfect, and perfectly placed... a very difficult task for me! Love how you've sewn the chevies on... I've yet to use mine = must remedy that! And, though I love the verse, I think NEW friends with much in common [like you] are pretty bloomin' special too...
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!