October 24, 2014

Happy Holidays

 

Exciting news! This weekend sees the 6th Birthday celebration for i {heart} papers! And you get the gifts!

Start making your list and get ready to shop because there are some fantastic goodies in store HERE! The sale starts Saturday.

My card today is for the new End Zone Catered Crop Recipe Swap. Here's the inspiration photo...


I thought I'd transform those black stripes into trees with one of my fave sets right now, Winter Woodland.


I cut the deer from gold cardstock using the Stag Trio Die. The inks are Memento Luxe. I finished off the 4x4 card with a wooden snowflake embellishment. No patterned paper on this CAS design, that doesn't happen often!

I hope you'll play along with Catered Crop and enjoy treating yourself at the IHP Birthday Sale!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah your Christmas card is beautiful! Great take on the challenge :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness gracious! This is stunning. I love your spin on the picture - perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!